too tired decide later

18.2.17

I have all these sketches/scribbles laying around for years!

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by....

I decided to create a blog to form some sort of historical archive. A lot of my scribbles are somewhat dated & many are quite old! Some will be over 30 years. Only a few people ever seen them.These have remained private. I'll keep this short & sweet. I have literally 100's of quick sketches, my goal was to use them at a later date. Develop them later at some stage using photoshop etc. Below, if it displays is the only colour image I have ever done!   
 


Seriously, the rest will be Black & White! Just pulling a few images from old hard drives where I have fiddled & experimented with a bit of software some years ago. Some posts will be just from old phone camera shots. Perhaps, I should watermark scans in future. Please leave me some feedback! I'm OK with negative comments. I will try to throw a few new ones "In the mix" as they come along. I am attempting to re-kindle my spirit, before my wrist starts to seize due to old age. As it's already starting to get a little shaky!    

No comments:

Post a Comment